Single arm davit for mob and work boat
26.07.2000 – To be able to offer a complete serie of crane and one arm davits, Eide Contracting contributed to develope the serie. Eide can now deliver one arm davits from 2000 to 4000 kg. SWL.
– The davit system is made of licensed materials, sandblasted and based with zink barrier primer.
– The davit system is designed for the safe and efficient launch and retrieval of rescue boats.
– The davit system is designed for long time operation in a tough and corrosive marine/offshore environment.
– The davit system is designed to fulfil all requirements as given in latest SOLAS/IMO and MSC 809 requirements.
– Power pack in the column for connections to 220/440 voltage.
– Built-in system for non-functional ship.
The system will allow:
Hoisting and lowering of the fully loaded boat up to 20 degree
list and 10 degree trim, completely independent of any power
– The winch is hydraulically operated with hydraulic holding and lowering brake, and has an easy adjustment for lowering speed.
– The winch system are supplied with hydraulic energy from one power unit, complete installed on davit’s base.
– All internal hydraulic piping is properly done and completed on the entire davit system, including pipe between power pack, control system and to the davit.
– The davit system is very easy to install, just connect it to the el. power.
– Marine workmanship in every details, give good access for maintenance.