|EIDE DAVIT FOR RESCUE BOATS (Art.no: 276)
TYPE EHA- 1500 1500 KG SWL
TYPE EHA- 2500 2500 KG SWL
TYPE EHA- 3500 3500 KG SWL
– The davit system is made of licensed materials, sandblasted and based with zink barrier primer.
– The davit system is designed for safe and efficient launch and retrieval of rescue boats.
– The davit system is designed for long time operation in a tough and corrosive marine/offshore environment.
– The davit system is designed to fulfil all requirements as given in latest SOLAS/IMO and MSC 809 requirements.
– Power pack in the column for connections to 220/440 voltage.
– Built-in system for non-functional (dead) ship.
The system will allow:
Lowering of the fully loaded boat up to 20 degree list and 10 degree trim, completely independent of any power supply.
– The winch is hydraulically operated with hydraulic holding and lowering brake, and has an easy adjustment for lowering speed.
– The winch system is supplied with hydraulic energy from one power unit, complete installed on davits base.
– All internal hydraulic piping is properly done and completed on the entire davit system, including pipe between power pack, control system and the davit.
– The davit system is very easy to install, just connect it to the el. power.
– Marine workmanship in all details gives good access for maintenance.