CRANES, Offshore; OFFSHORE AND MARINE (NEW) (Art.no: 249)
In addition to a rich selection of used marine cranes in different design and sizes, we are now marketing in Norway :
Sormec is a company specialized in design,development and fabrication of marine cranes for ships, platforms, pontoons and offshore services.
The dimensions are quite compact and the crane is easy to install on board ships.
The advanced technology, the construction and the materials used protect the crane against all influences from the rough sea environment.
The painting, bi-component type, is performed in the following phases :
– Sand blasting to SA 2.5;
– Zinc primer.intergard 40-50 micron;
– Anti-corrosion build coat 100 – 125 micron;
– Finish two coats: polyurethane paint 50-75 micron; Total paint thickness 240-325 micron
The cylinder rods are chromium plated with special procedures that eliminate the risk of cratering.
The hydraulic system forsees double pilot safety valves on each cylinder, the pressure go from 125 to 250 bar.
Sormec cranes can be equipped with a wide range of accessories such as mechanical extensions, winch, power source, remote control etc..
All models are tested and approved by well known classification societies such as RiNa,ABS,LRS,GL,DNV
Following type of cranes can be delivered: Drawing
– Stiff Boom Range 1200 – 25000 kg
– El Knuckle Boom Range 1300 – 5000 kg
– Telescopic Boom Range 1200 – 6500 kg
– El Knuckle Telescopic Boom Range 1250 – 11000 kg
– Special cranes on request